Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesdays is a book meme, hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser:

I take a step toward him and angle my head back, looking up into his emerald eyes. I see the reflection of myself in them and I look as scared as I feel. 

Author: Jessica Sorensen





What do you think of my teaser? Share your thoughts and post a link to yours so I can check it out!

14 comments:

  1. Awww... it is comforting though, isn't it? Here's mine http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/teaser-tuesday-september-17/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my TT.

      I will check yours out :)

      Delete
  2. I liked your teaser! :-) I'm glad I did because I've just been approved to review an ARC of Breaking Nova and it will be my first Jessica Sorensen novel so I'm not 100% on what to expect. Obviously: romance awesomeness. Thanks for sharing honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Jessica Sorensen. I've got Breaking Nova on my TBR list. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I hope you like her just as much as I do! You should check out this series when you get a chance.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Here is mine: http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/09/17/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713/ or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser. I'm wondering why she's scared.
    My Teaser is from SMOKE, WINGS & STONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my TT. Checking yours out now!

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to read this! I really liked the first book. Hope it's good:)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it so far. Loved the first one! Thanks for stopping by. I will have to check out your TT.

      Delete
  6. Guess she is going to do something scary?

    Sonia Lal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually, when I'm scared, I'm taking steps BACK, not toward…so now I wonder what the draw is. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/09/teaser-tuesdays-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my TT! I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete